posted by adrian at 10:42 am
I should be free :p For those who are going, shall we meet for dinner at PS before that? Maybe at 630pm..
By Simon, at 10:51 pm
hmm... was thinking of sitting by 7pm cos i think it might be crowded... anyone free to meet at 6pm instead? those who are early can try to "chop" seats...
By adrian, at 11:42 pm
Would love to be there but you know, duty calls.. :p You all enjoy yourselves and be blessed!
By Ocean Deep, at 9:04 pm
Post a Comment << Home
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." John 15:5
Tell me when this blog is updated
what is this?
3 Comments:
I should be free :p For those who are going, shall we meet for dinner at PS before that? Maybe at 630pm..
By
Simon, at 10:51 pm
hmm... was thinking of sitting by 7pm cos i think it might be crowded... anyone free to meet at 6pm instead? those who are early can try to "chop" seats...
By
adrian, at 11:42 pm
Would love to be there but you know, duty calls.. :p You all enjoy yourselves and be blessed!
By
Ocean Deep, at 9:04 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home