Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest
During the Bob Fitts concert (more like a worship session actually), the same message kept repeating itself to me..
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Matt 11:28 (NIV)
For the past few weeks, I have seen many events that cause worry in the lives of the people around me. Some of them are major worries; others are unnecessary worries, but all of them cause these people to go around with a permanent stressed look. I think Bob Fitts gave a very good reminder from this verse and I also want to share it with you.
For those who are worrying about circumstances in life, whether they may be exams, presentations, working relationships, Jesus says, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." In the words of Bob, "Make every day a holiday in Jesus!"
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Matt 11:28 (NIV)
For the past few weeks, I have seen many events that cause worry in the lives of the people around me. Some of them are major worries; others are unnecessary worries, but all of them cause these people to go around with a permanent stressed look. I think Bob Fitts gave a very good reminder from this verse and I also want to share it with you.
For those who are worrying about circumstances in life, whether they may be exams, presentations, working relationships, Jesus says, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." In the words of Bob, "Make every day a holiday in Jesus!"

1 Comments:
i must say that its quite apt for my current situation too. there was suddenly this mega size project that fell in my lap late last month/early this month - the royal complex in abu dhabi...
for the 1st time in the past 2yrs since joining my dad's... that i've to design/specify lighting for a project of such a scale, from inside out, upside down. was sweating beads for quite a bit i might say.
yup... i think i need a long deserved break sometime soon.
By
Alvin T., at 4:56 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home