Christmas celebration last Fri night
Hey everyone,
Once again, would like to thank the Christmas comm--Nat, Sam, Angel, Elaine for organising a wonderful Christmas gathering :) I'm sure we all had fun having dinner "in character" :)
Anyhow, I welcome anyone who went for the gathering to share with everyone else your experience of the night :) Also, do feel free to upload any pics you might have of that night and any other YA event organised this past couple of weeks :)
So, here's the group shot that night... click on the image to see it in its full resolution. Enjoy!
Once again, would like to thank the Christmas comm--Nat, Sam, Angel, Elaine for organising a wonderful Christmas gathering :) I'm sure we all had fun having dinner "in character" :)
Anyhow, I welcome anyone who went for the gathering to share with everyone else your experience of the night :) Also, do feel free to upload any pics you might have of that night and any other YA event organised this past couple of weeks :)
So, here's the group shot that night... click on the image to see it in its full resolution. Enjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home