BBQ on 20th Jan 07
"We're probably the only people in Singapore who are BBQ'ing"
"So, are wer BBQ'ing cats & dogs for dinner?"
Think I'll remember these 2 quotes for quite some time. The first one was mentioned by Joseph & the 2nd by Jan...
Privately, I had prayed for good weather and was kinda optimistic as that Thur and Fri were bright, sunny days. However, God had other plans and the first photo below really summed up the weather that Sat. But I don't think that damped out spirits one bit :) Due to technology (Joseph & Linda's technologically advanced portable BBQ pit cum ice-box that runs of gas), the food was still cooked and hungry stomachs were filled. All in all, it was a good time of Food, Friendship and Football. (football for those who stayed behind to see Liverpool beat Chelsea 2-0. Woohoo! You'll never walk alone! :p)
Didn't get to take many pictures as I was doing some cooking, so Zhen Zhen took most of the pics. To see all the pictures, go to my online photo album...
http://ao310.fotopic.net




"So, are wer BBQ'ing cats & dogs for dinner?"
Think I'll remember these 2 quotes for quite some time. The first one was mentioned by Joseph & the 2nd by Jan...
Privately, I had prayed for good weather and was kinda optimistic as that Thur and Fri were bright, sunny days. However, God had other plans and the first photo below really summed up the weather that Sat. But I don't think that damped out spirits one bit :) Due to technology (Joseph & Linda's technologically advanced portable BBQ pit cum ice-box that runs of gas), the food was still cooked and hungry stomachs were filled. All in all, it was a good time of Food, Friendship and Football. (football for those who stayed behind to see Liverpool beat Chelsea 2-0. Woohoo! You'll never walk alone! :p)
Didn't get to take many pictures as I was doing some cooking, so Zhen Zhen took most of the pics. To see all the pictures, go to my online photo album...
http://ao310.fotopic.net





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home